Monday, July 25, 2016

Dust Collection Changeover Complete

Well, after several trips to two suppliers I have moved the dust collector and gotten all the machines hooked up.


I used flex hose and still need to pick up a few more clamps. Other than that I am back in operation. As you can see, I was able to route the hose above the ceiling to pick up the planer and table saw. 


Here is the dust collector unit tucked into it's little house.


And this view shows the fittings a little closer up.


The back wall of the shop is a work in progress. I would like a work bench where the dust collector was and I am going to extend the upper level of the lumber rack to the corner but for now I have a few projects to catch up on so that will have to wait. 

What projects you ask? well, you'll have to check back and see!

Thanks for taking a look and I hope you will come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome if on topic.